play avi's on a dvd player

jonboy 11:49 24 Oct 04

hi i have a film on avi format which at first i did not have the codec to play ..is there anyway off changing the format and putting it on disk so i can play it on my dvd player

kspatto 13:14 24 Oct 04

not easilly you would be better playing the file on you pc and using your graphics cards tv out to capture it to video
here is a site if you wish to go the longer route(not too difficult once you have done a few) but you will need a decent pc to convert video and a fair slice of spare hard drive memory
click here

best of luck

patto

ened 13:42 24 Oct 04

(came with the burner)to create a film from an AVI. file. But there was a split-second discrepancy between sound and vision. On enquiring on this helproom I discovered this is quite a common problem with cheaper software. So I invested in the latest Nero but when I record to RAM discs the DVD player states the disc is unformatted.
I know it does work though so I will continue.
The one thing I will say is that I have over 1GB memory but it took nearly three hours to convert.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…