Planet Rock

heavymetalkid 00:42 30 Jun 06

Any Heavy Metal or Hard Rock freaks out there know how to tune in to Planet Rock online? I've tried their website and Windows Media Player, but I can't get it to play.

wolfie3000 06:01 30 Jun 06

One radio station i listen to is chronix aggression,

click here

They play alot of Sepultura Metallica ect...

As for this planet rock u got a link to it?

heavymetalkid 09:57 30 Jun 06

Good morning Wolfie and thanks, I'll try your station right now. click here is available on-line and also on DAB radio. I listen on Dab, but thought I'd try on-line for the extra features. I can call it up,but when I click play, it buffers, plays for a few seconds but then stops...and yes, I'm on Broadband. Also, it seems to be playing different stuff to what's on Dab.Try it.

TonyM 10:15 30 Jun 06

PlanetRock on-line has been down since some time yesterday. If you go to the forums on their website you will find lots of users complaining ....(we normally listen most of the day in the office)

heavymetalkid 10:32 30 Jun 06

Thanks TonyM...that's solved it. Wolfie,chronix is just what I love, thanks pal. Andy.

TonyM 13:15 30 Jun 06

It's back online now

heavymetalkid 20:05 30 Jun 06

Cheers Tony....got it.

wolfie3000 22:19 30 Jun 06

Glad you liked chronix i listen to it when surfin.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…