Planet Micro "Make Us An Offer"

Snec 08:15 22 Oct 05

I have use this company many times over the years, mainly for base units, and found them a sound outfit to deal with.

For anyone who has not used them (and therefore not received this mornings email) here's a headsup. Unusual concept, what?
click here

Hope it is useful to someone.

rawprawn 09:33 22 Oct 05

I suggest you read the Forum Guide click here

PaulB2005 09:39 22 Oct 05

Why? Whats wrong?

wallbash 09:45 22 Oct 05

Thanks Snec , My email went missing , ....NTL!!!

Snec 09:50 22 Oct 05

I'll leave it with you to report me, for whatever you believe I've done wrong.

Thank you sir.

rawprawn 10:22 22 Oct 05

Sorry for the delay, I was having breakfast. I felt it was advertising, although I had no intention of upsetting you it was posted in good faith.

smokingbeagle 10:31 22 Oct 05

Totally-braindead 11:03 22 Oct 05

Theres nothing wrong with your posting Snec but it might have been better in Consumerwatch, but never mind its an interesting idea they have, might have a go myself once I see whats on offer.

bremner 11:58 22 Oct 05

For as long as I have been on this forum members have posted links to useful offers that others may benefit from.

In the last week I can think of offers from Lidl and Aldi being mentioned.

Stuartli 12:16 22 Oct 05

Many of the suggestions made in these forums could, strictly speaking, be construed as advertising...:-)

But 99.9 per cent of members have no direct involvement with any company mentioned and it's provided merely as useful information.

rawprawn 13:17 22 Oct 05

It seems I was wrong, as other members do not feel the same way. If I have caused offence to
Snec I apologise.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…