pixmania

yaesu 23:44 19 Oct 07

Hi folks, has anyone used Pixmania for digital camera supply and what did you think of their service please? Thanks, regards, yaesu

Totally-braindead 23:51 19 Oct 07

I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. You may not realise but they are based in France I think it is, if something does go wrong and you have to send something back it costs you a fortune.

A friend of mine bought a video camera off them but one of the things he wanted it to do he couldn't get to work and he sent it back, at great cost I might add, they checked it and said there was nothing wrong with it and he had to pay them again to send it back to him.
Turns out the video camera was not UK spec and only the UK version of the camera had this facility.

Its entirely up to you but I think you should be aware they are not a UK company.

yaesu 23:56 19 Oct 07

Tnx totally-braindead, give them a miss I think as it's availablr for £15 eatra from a UK based supplier.
yaesu.

Migwell 23:59 19 Oct 07

I have heard of them too, but I have NEVER seen or heard a good word said about Pixmania. A while ago I was looking for a camera, they had the one I wanted at the best price you could imagine but I still gave them a wide birth in favor of a firm in this country. Difference being about + 5% on the cost but + 100% piece of mind which was worth a lot more.

Stuartli 00:01 20 Oct 07

You can get very good digital camera prices from the respected outlet 7DayShop:

click here

Currently also offering 1GB Secure Digital cards at £3.99.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…