Pipex Down..... ( yet again)

jessie .x..x.x 12:15 29 Nov 03

Surprise, surprise, Pipex is down yet again. Have had to dial up using "pay as you go" to write this. Come on Pipex sort yourself out, and stop blaming BT ( like always ).

annoyed

jes xxx

jessie .x..x.x 12:16 29 Nov 03

Latest news from pipex

A BT RADIUS problem is preventing ADSL customers whose logins end in @xtreme.pipex.net and @xtreme2.pipex.net from connecting to the network. This problem is also affecting other ISPs, but PIPEX customers using @xtreme3.pipex.net and @xtreme4.pipex.net logins are not currently affected

anchor 12:53 29 Nov 03

I connected this morning about 7.45am, but failed an hour later. The problem occurred between these times.

Pipex state this is a BT fault and may affect other broadband ISP`s. BT hoped to repair it by 10am; obviously not the case.

Still down!.

lemon2 15:55 29 Nov 03

It must be regional! I'm in Dorset. I'm on Pipex Xtreme and have been connected since 26th November, am usually connected 24/7, (I only disconnect when I have to restart my PC for software upgrades.

The net was very slow earlier in the week, but I haven't had any outages.

david.h 16:54 29 Nov 03

pipex in sunny staines no problems

anchor 17:07 29 Nov 03

When I got back home at 4pm, all was back to normal.

©®@$? 17:16 29 Nov 03

pipex in north wales is ok for a change ;-)

xtreme3.pipex.net is my account so not currently affected..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…