Pipex connection - My Pipex and Outlook Express

john bunyan 14:44 18 May 09

At the moment I cannot connect to My Pipex nor my eMale via Pipex. Working ok this morning - any others with Pipex having probs?

Clapton is God 14:46 18 May 09

eMale !!

Now, I'm not homophobic, but is there something you want to tell us?

john bunyan 14:54 18 May 09

A slip of he finger! My grandchildren say I should get in touch with my feminine side! Mail, of course, as in chain! Takes on to know one but must not decend into what FE calls schoolboy humour!!

john bunyan 15:01 18 May 09

As if by magic I received an eMail from PCA notifying me of your post, so that bit is working. Must be a hold up on the Tiscali server.
Hoe you enjoy the concert (read other thread!)

Taff™ 15:17 18 May 09

Something is wrong with the servers - mailwasher has been popping up with error messages from the servers every 30 minutes for the last two hours. Seems to be working now but very, very erratically.

Clapton is God 15:21 18 May 09

"Hope you enjoy the concert"

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm going with a (e)male friend (we're both married - but not to each other!).

In fact the guy I'm going with was my Best Man when Mrs Clapton is God and I were married almost 28 years ago. ;-))

sunnystaines 16:41 18 May 09

bulldogmail part of pipex is ok, but has been bogged down with problems over the last six months.

OTT_Buzzard 17:24 18 May 09

I've had problems with Plusnet today - couldn't get a net connection. Plusnet said that it was a 'supplier' issue (i.e. BT Wholesale). Not sure what parts of the BT network that Pipex use, but it could be a cause....

john bunyan 18:12 18 May 09

Thanks. The e mail seems ok now but to avoid spam I like to monitor e Mail on the Pipex server before downloading so I can blacklist/ delete spam there, although to be fair this has much improved since December. It was their "My Pipex" server/ website that would lod load. This has happened before so I hope it improves. marking this as resolved and thanks for your inputs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017