Pipex

Jean-Luc Picard 15:13 26 Oct 03

Is anyone else having problems wth the Pipex Mail Server? I have a broadband connection and despite Pipex putting a message on their web site at 13.30 saying the problem has been rectified I am still having problems.

Jean-Luc Picard 15:33 26 Oct 03

If your not having a problem please let me know also.

©®@$ђ 16:17 26 Oct 03

sorry to hear about that, i am getting pipex broadband activated tommorow.so i'll be watching this thread with intrest

hope all is well for you soon

ch0pper 16:21 26 Oct 03

I don't seem to have had any problems at all with e-mail.

Indeed, I have had no problems whatsoever using Pipex ADSL.

blanco 16:35 26 Oct 03

I was on the server that was affected and my email was down this morning but when I checked the status this afternoon and got the 13.30 message I connected without any problems.

Ken Ju-On 16:36 26 Oct 03

Perhaps the warp conduits need to be upgraded, Captain. Interphasic fusion produced undesirable side effects last time.

Jean-Luc Picard 19:36 26 Oct 03

The upgrading of the warp conduits is not having the desired effect. I am still prompted for my network password when attempting to collect mail from my Pipex pop3 server. Anyone else out there with a pipex connection.

Jean-Luc Picard 20:10 26 Oct 03

Sorted, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…