Pioneer DVR 106D Drive

anniesboy68 15:58 01 Dec 03

I am unable to format some 4.7 DVD+RW disks. InCd appears to format the disk within a few minutes and when I try to drag and drop a file windows states "Windows does not support this disk" Then tells me to "Erase this CD+RWdisk which will format the disk so windows can use it" It then goes on to say [after trying] it cannot do it. Anyone know anything about this please????

anniesboy68 16:35 01 Dec 03

anniesboy68 again. Upon closer inspection although the Packard Bell packaging for the disk states "For video or DATA storage" the disk says "Rewritable for multible Recordings." No doubt that is where I am going wrong. I am assuming you can trat these DVD RWs the same as CD RWs, dragging and dropping etc. Am I right??

anniesboy68 14:22 02 Dec 03

Doesn't anyone know any reasons????

anniesboy68 19:08 03 Dec 03

Well, I have managed by trial and error to BURN to the DVD+RW disk, didn't know you could do that, thought they were drag and drop for data files!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…