pioneer dvd107 stutters through all films

donatello 18:26 13 Jun 04

when playing back dvds the picture keeps stopping and starting is set as master pc is mesh matrix 2800 ge -force5600 graphics 512 ram

Totally-braindead 18:54 13 Jun 04

Mate has a similar setup as yours FX5600 graphics 512mb Ram but a 2500+ processor. His runs perfectly. Only thing I can think of now is have you defragged the hard drive recently? Or try uninstalling your DVD player software and reinstall it and see if that makes any difference.

Totally-braindead 18:56 13 Jun 04

Just though of another thing it could be, do you have a lot of programs running in the background this could cause the problem. Try disabling them one at a time and see if that does anything.

Totally-braindead 20:20 13 Jun 04

Your better not sending emails to me individually, its better to post on this thread so others can see it and hopefully help. From email sent to me - Date: Sun, 13/06/2004 | 19:20

tried disabling all applications running in background . dma is enabled. run direct x exe tests spinning box also slows and stops before carrying on but no problems reported

Sans le Sou 22:20 14 Jun 04

You may not have the latest drivers for your graphics card. Downloadable on line.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…