Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-108

SimpleStevie 20:31 12 Aug 04

Just purchased this on monday as I had been waiting for it to come out for ages.

I managed to install everything correctly by removing my old CD writer and putting the new one in.

I was able to burn a movie onto the Datawrite 8x Grey DVD-R using TMPGEnc DVD author without problems.

I then tried to write data onto the DVD using Nero burning rom, it is the latest version. When I tried to write onto the discs it says the disc is not writeable and to insert another disc, i tried a few and they all came back the same. Do I have to format the Blank DVD-R before I can use it? Is it the software, and if so is there any other software you reccomend?

If you have any ideas please let me know as I am pulling my hair out over this one.

Cheers

Night Ryder 20:58 12 Aug 04

I use Nero 6 without problem. Only thing I can think of is, yes you can write to a DVD-R disk but if you have inserted a DVD-RW disk then this will need to formatted first.

BRYNIT 00:19 13 Aug 04

? In Nero does it say the disk is not writable or does it say. Sorry, your compilation cannot be written on this kind of disc. Please insert a disc of the correct type or modify the settings of your compilation to make it compatible with the current disk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…