Pioneer 109 and Nero 6 in cd

donatello 15:45 09 Dec 05

Been trying to copy files and pictures onto a TDK DVD R/W disk which had been used before as storage.Put in drive used Nero in cd to delete all old files on disk,then as said reformatted disk to reuse.Only trouble is when i try to copy to the disk i recieve the message,cannot copy disk is write protected ,use another disk or remove protection.Anyone encountered this problem before.Nero is latest update version and pioneer dvd 109 is on latest firmware update.

User-312386 16:04 09 Dec 05

open NERO burnig rom

close Nero wizard if it pops up. Click on recorder and erase disc.

I would do the full erase

donatello 20:55 11 Dec 05

Used Nero to totally blank the disc,then used it to reformat the dvd r/w. Put back in dvd drive then opened the disc getting, 4.37 gb free but then drive is showing ,in cd(D:)and the disc image is DVD-ROM.Tried several times to wipe and reformat the discs ,2 of doing the same thing.Still get the message the disc is write protected after all this when trying to send anything to the disc.Anymore ideas what to try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…