PinnacleStudio Moviebox deluxe can't capture video

TimCDC 21:14 02 Sep 04

I've just bought Studio MovieBox Deluxe with Studio v 9, upgraded to 9.02. The Edit and Make Movie sections work fine. But I can't capture from my digital camcorder. It's connected through the DV out port into the dv in on the blue moviebox. And that's connected via the usb cable into the usb2 port of my computer. But my computer (running XP Pro) keeps giving me a message, "Capture Device Initialisation Error - Pinnacle Studio is trying to initialise a DV or Digital 8 camcorder via a 1394 port" and suggests that I should make sure the camcorder is turned on (it is), that its in play mode (it is) and that its connected to the 1394 port on the computer. Not sure about that last one...but the moviebox is connected via the usb2 port. I guess its a simple user (me!) error, but I can't figure it out, and would be grateful for any help! thanks,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…