Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate

amyjen7 17:31 PM 05 Jul 11

Hi I have just purchased a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V which as both AVCHD & HDMI formats. Over the years I have used Pinnacle & Magix to edit & transfer images & video to DVD & currently I have Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate 14 & Magix PhotoStory Delux 7 Can you please let me know if this software will support these formats when downloaded from SD card & if not what is recommended. Thank very much

eedcam 18:09 PM 05 Jul 11

When did HDMI become a format ? anyway its more what you pc can handle and your card reader a Standard card reader wont read AVCHD but a replacement is cheap .Assuming your PC is ok ie power and memory and disc space I would just try what you have first before going for other software though I'm happy with Premiere elements.Note you can burn Avchd to a standard dvd which will play as HD ( about 20mins worth)on a Bluray player saves converting unless of course you are going for bluray for your home movies

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED