Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate

amyjen7 17:31 PM 05 Jul 11

Hi I have just purchased a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V which as both AVCHD & HDMI formats. Over the years I have used Pinnacle & Magix to edit & transfer images & video to DVD & currently I have Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate 14 & Magix PhotoStory Delux 7 Can you please let me know if this software will support these formats when downloaded from SD card & if not what is recommended. Thank very much

eedcam 18:09 PM 05 Jul 11

When did HDMI become a format ? anyway its more what you pc can handle and your card reader a Standard card reader wont read AVCHD but a replacement is cheap .Assuming your PC is ok ie power and memory and disc space I would just try what you have first before going for other software though I'm happy with Premiere elements.Note you can burn Avchd to a standard dvd which will play as HD ( about 20mins worth)on a Bluray player saves converting unless of course you are going for bluray for your home movies

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…