pinnacle studio 9

snipe 16:52 29 Jun 06

I am unable to capture video from video camera (Panasonic NV-GS75), using usb 2 cable, into Pinnacle studio---Pinnacle web help line seems to say that it can't recognise a USB2 connection.Things work ok when using Panasonic software, for video capture, but further editing very tedious.any ideas greatly appreciated, on how to get Pinnacle to accept USB2

woodchip 17:06 29 Jun 06

It does work, You have to go to the menu at the top and set Capture in the Settings page to USB. It does work Cos I have done it. Only difference from USB and Firewire is that you can start the Capture from Camcorder in Studio With Firewire, but with USB you have to press the Play button as well on the camera

€dstowe 18:47 29 Jun 06

I feel that Pinnacle is amongst the worst items of software ever to be inflicted on to the public. It is slow, unreliable, slow, prone to crashing, slow and slow (if you get my meaning)

You can get a trial of WinDVD Creator click here See how you get on with that.

snipe 14:31 30 Jun 06

thank you,woodchip&edstowe for your replies.
Re woodchip's directions, cant see any reference to usb in settings page, so far.
Have downloaded Edstowe's link--looks interesting.
thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…