Pinnacle Studio 9

amyjen7 16:40 30 Oct 05

Can someone please explain how to locate and delete my video clips having captured and transferred them to disk.

wotbus@ 17:23 30 Oct 05

Hi. You don't say what OS you have but I use XP Home and Pinnacle 8 - try this: My PC \ Docs & Settings \ [Your name/user] \ My Docs \ Pinnacle Studio \ My Projects. You should find what you want in there - just delete.

woodchip 17:42 30 Oct 05

If you are using XP, Go to Windows Explorer Win+E keys the click my Computer click C:\ Click Document and Setting Click on your User log in Name Click My Documents You will see Studio at the bottom All the files should be in My Documents If you have not changed default Location

Dud w digtial 00:59 31 Oct 05

Hello I don't know if this is the correct form, but I have to try to get help, I have A cannon ZR 90 digtial camera, and I have purchased the pinnacle 9,I even installed the 1394 firewall card on the computer its win xp, but it want reconiaze the camera I would appreciated any help.

john-232317 11:24 31 Oct 05

You should really of started your own thread on your problems.

I take it a ZR90 is a camcorder ?

Connect your ZR90 to your firewire lead, switch it on, XP should give you a list of programs you can use the ZR90 with, choose pinnacle, and select capture video.

If XP doesn`t give you the option, then open pinnacle yourself, and select capture video.

woodchip 16:47 31 Oct 05

In Pinnacle you have to go to top of Program and go to Setup choose camera there but it as to be connected and switched on for it to see it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…