Pinnacle Studio 9

David4637 14:11 10 Mar 05

Could someone give me a link to tutorial on the above, so I can see what it does. Has any one any opinions on the prog? Thanks David

pj123 15:06 10 Mar 05

My Capture device came with Pinnacle Studio 8 which I found wasn't very good. The Sound sync was out by about 2 seconds. I was advised to update to Studio 9 which I did, but the sound sync is still out.

I now have Sonic MyDVD which I find perfect no sync problems whatsoever.

rawprawn 15:13 10 Mar 05

click here(US)/doc/s9_easy_123_7.html&Product_ID=1501&Langue_ID=7&loc=doc225&division_id= There is a fair ammount of information here, also on the right hand side there are some handy links.

€dstowe 15:20 10 Mar 05

I was once impressed with Studio 9 but no longer. It is slow, cumbersome, resource hogging and has a strong tendency to drop frames as well as lose sound sync.

Have a look at Intervideo WinDVD Creator or Ulead video products.

What is it you want to do with video? There are lots of threads here giving advice on devices to use and ways of doing it. Have a look via the search facility.

rawprawn 15:24 10 Mar 05

click here Sorry about the first link, I seem to be having problems with \\\Tinyurl this afternoon.

john-232317 15:41 10 Mar 05

Go for ulead, very good, had no problems at all. shussssh.... touch wood.

David4637 17:48 11 Mar 05

Thanks for your help, I have heard a lot of the out of sync sound and video on versions earlier than 7, is this because updates are lacking from Pinnacle or is it a PC deficiency. Is Pinnacle thick skinned to customers problems? I was interested in Pinnacle because a friend had it as a gift and has not used it, and my give it to me. Thanks David

stalion 20:07 11 Mar 05

have a browse at the spec of my dvd I would not use anything else, tried pinnacle once never again
click here

David4637 14:28 12 Mar 05

Thanks for all your help, will consider your suggestions. Have you any suggestions on links so I can understand the terminalogy of things like MPEG2, AVIs, VOBs etc? Thanks David

David4637 21:13 16 Mar 05

F5

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…