Pinnacle Studio 9

amyjen7 11:07 04 Nov 04

I regularly down load footage from my DVi camcorder to Pinnacle 9 for editing before burning the end product to a DVD. I then like to delete all evidence of this excercise but without exception I still loose between 5 or more Gb from my hard disk. Where as it gone and what am I not doing wrong?

€dstowe 11:11 04 Nov 04

I found this as well. I also found that, after a number of uses, a message comes up in Studio 9 saying that the drive is too slow for video processing.

What I do is reserve a hard drive exclusively for video work and, periodically, reformat the drive.

If you don't wish, for whatever reason to install another hard drive, you could partition your current one and reserve that partition for video.

no-name 11:26 04 Nov 04

Wort I find Studio 9 very confusing as to where it puts files etc.

Have you looked via Windows Explorer in places such as Program File>Windows>All Users>Pinnacle for any temp/backup files?

TomJerry 11:31 04 Nov 04

maybe under Pinnacle directory or under win temp directory, digg around to find out, or using windows cleaning software to do it automatically.

rusty 21:02 04 Nov 04

You could try use windows Search/files and folders/advanced options.and look for *.temp or*.(pinnacle file name)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…