pinnacle studeo 9

king arthur 10:54 03 Jan 05

hi ,im using the studeo 9 to transpher my analogue video hi 8 to dvd via the dazzler vc80.
it captures ok and edits ok and makes movie ok but when it comes to burn it runs through the process but theres nothing on the disc .
can anyone help me ,many thanks .

€dstowe 11:11 03 Jan 05

Does your DVD writer function with other burning programs?

€dstowe 11:14 03 Jan 05

Sorry, posted too soon:

Have you tried other brands of writable discs?

Do you have all the settings correct for the type and size of disc you are writing to?

Do you have the quality settings correct for the length (time) of the disc you are trying to make?

MichelleC 12:15 03 Jan 05

Also Pinnacle is notorious for not being good at burning. Some folks use another burner.

€dstowe 12:21 03 Jan 05

Michelle, that was going to be my next suggestion:-)
Also, you pointed to some other video processing software the other day. Perhaps king arthur might be interested in that.

MichelleC 12:44 03 Jan 05

These are free click here and click here but I think Pinnacle is better - it just can't burn. Also there may be an update on Pinnacle site for this bug - or if there isn't there should be as enough people have had probs.

king arthur 13:40 03 Jan 05

i have tried nero and on the capture side it records film but not sound and burns well .
Thanks all i will try michellec's sites and let you know .
thanks again ALL .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…