Pinnacle pctv pci card (analogue)

Terry Brown 09:02 19 Apr 05

I have, due to problems with my hard drive had to do a complete format, most of my programs have re-loaded OK,except for my Pinnacle pctv software.The CD wil not load. I have tried another CD ROM and 321 studio recovery, but no good.I also tried the Pinnacle web site, but it is not listed.Any advice whee I can get a copy of this software would be appreciated. Thank You.Terry

Chegs ® 09:10 19 Apr 05

click here

Have a look here,there are drivers/software/reviews/complaints.

Halmer 09:45 19 Apr 05

StudioPCTV Rave CD Terry if that's of any use.

Halmer 09:48 19 Apr 05

I had it working on XP, then had a problem similar to you and eventually gave up trying to get it to work.

Terry Brown 14:25 19 Apr 05

Thanks to chegs and Halmer, especially Halmer for his kind offer. I have found the drivers on click here (a brilliant site) in the form of 'pctv pro 5.11', which has enabled the card (on XP), however at the moment it runs through the scanning for programs system, but cannot find any programs. I'll keep trying, however if you have any suggestions ?.I will be glad to hear them.

Terry Brown 14:28 19 Apr 05

Minor update-- the web site is click here not .co.uk.Terry

woodchip 14:28 19 Apr 05

Will the CD copy to desktop? it it will run the program from Desktop copy

woodchip 14:29 19 Apr 05

If it will.....

Halmer 14:47 19 Apr 05

That's why I gave up in the end.

Mine too went through the scan but it couldn't find any channels. I gave up in the end after much messing.

woodchip 14:52 19 Apr 05

As above you need to load Drivers for the card before you Pinnacle will see it. So the Pinnacle card should be removed from the computer first then remove all references for the card from Device Manager and Remove all software from ADD Remove programs Control Panel. And remove all Folders after the above within Windows Explorer. Now reboot Computer Load Drivers and Software for the above, shut computer down and fit Pinnacle board and then restart computer, you may need the pinnacle cd in the drive

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…