Pinnacle Moviebox

lightfeet 08:33 15 Nov 03

Further to my earlier posting under Analogue Video Editing. I would appreciate comments from users of Pinnacle Moviebox of their experiences of this product

lightfeet 07:19 17 Nov 03

Thread renewed hoping for comments before I order a Moviebox DV

Kudu 08:16 17 Nov 03

The actual moviebox makes it very easy to connect from vcr or tv using the composite or or s-video ports.The software IMHO is another matter as i have had a lot of trouble with it freezing or shutting down when you happen to be in the middle of doing something and you lose the lot.Check out the Pinnacle forums to see what your in for.Hopefully you may be one of the lucky ones and have no problems.

Kudu 08:33 17 Nov 03
  lightfeet 06:57 19 Nov 03

Am trying to pluck up courage to order Canopus ADVC 100. I know this is an expensive solution but after reading the various threads & links I feel it will be cheaper in the long run rather than get something that only just does the job & then have frustration when running it & possible upgrade later. Will update thread when things come to fruition

MichelleC 09:19 19 Nov 03

You can get a lot of info from the Screenblast Movie Studio/VideoFactory forum on analogue capture click here Just do a search for 'analogue capture' or 'canopus'.

lightfeet 06:59 20 Nov 03

Thanks for all your help. Yesterday the local camera shop had a JVC GR-D70 Digital Video Camera at only £150 more than ADVC 100 would have cost so I bought it. It has DV/Analogue in & out. I was late home yesterday but did find time to successfully copy a Hi8 tape to it via S-Video lead. Looking forward to the weekend when I should have more time to try it out, so watch out for mor cries for help on this Forum!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…