Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD Version 8.2.0

night 16:56 23 Sep 05

I have the above system which is working ok but it will not erase CD/Rewrites how can I do this or do I have to change to a different Software ? as I only have a duel purpose Cd/Player come copier which uses Pinnacle.

Diodorus Siculus 18:51 25 Sep 05

JYPX 19:42 25 Sep 05

Here is a quote from a review. "The only reason Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD received a #3 rank instead of #1 is because this product is missing a few vital features, including the ability to change software languages and erase rewritable disks. With the addition of these features Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD would be a good candidate for the top spot." So....It would seem that you will not be able to erase your RW discs with this software!
Two suggestions. I have seen the full version of Record Now on several recent cover discs - one of then might have been PCA. Other than that, you may be able to this within Windows XP - anyone?

night 21:04 25 Sep 05

I am still not clear from either replies so far and seek a positive answer? is there any software that I can use in order for my above Pinnacle Instant to be replaced in order to ERASE CD/Rewrites

Diodorus Siculus 07:22 26 Sep 05

Yes, lots.

Take a look at nero from click here

Chegs ® 07:34 26 Sep 05

click here

Free for personal use,doesn't conflict with Nero/Easy CD,etc,I use it to burn ISO images as its a "One-Click" configuration for ISO images. :-)

night 08:40 26 Sep 05

Mnay thanks Chegs and I will try ok As to Diodorus Siculus, I think you have sent the wrong recomendation plaese check.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…