Pinnacle Instant CD\DVD 8 Audio Burning Problems

Nick9000 09:32 27 Jan 05

Hi, I am having a few problems burning audio CD's via Instant CD\DVD 8SE. The software came preinstalled on my Mesh PC.

I have not had any problems burning data disks at all using the software but I recently somebody coverted 16 Audio tracks to MP3 format and I downloaded the tracks from their website and attempted to burn them to CD. The software appears to successfully burn the disks but on play back 3 particular tracks play but there appears to be no sound recorded on either of them. I presumed that this may be a problem with the offending MP3 tracks so I thought i'd try to burn the disk via the Instant Audio section of Instant CD.

I have created a track list of mp3's in Instant Audio but when I attempt to burn them the software runs through all the prepartaion of the tracks fine but then just ejects the disk and reports 'write failed'. No errors appear apart from this. I can't seem to find any logs for this program.

General thoughts on this software are pretty poor on this forum. I was wondering if anybody had any similar experiences of this software. A reinstall has made no difference. Anyone experiences would be appreciated

ACOLYTE 12:15 27 Jan 05

I think because you have the SE version its limited in what it can and cant do and i think it will only allow you to convert 20 wave files to MP3 format with this version,not sure if that is the problem but it might be.

SURVEY 12:43 27 Jan 05

I also have a Mesh with Pinnacle pre-installed. Tried to discover whether I had a full version or not and found the 'helpline' with Pinnacle useless, taking far too long just to eventually providing a meaningless response. Mesh customer service did not seem to know much either in this respect! I also suspect that the Pinnacle software was interfering in the smooth running of the computer. In the end I uninstalled the program and bought Roxio Easy Creator 7 and have found that this works really well in all respects.

ACOLYTE 12:46 27 Jan 05

Strange i have pinnacle and have found it very good for copying and backing up the pc,i did fork out for the full version i must admit but started with the SE version.Never had to contact the helpline always found the answer to little nigles in the PDF help docs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…