Pinnacle Instant CD+DVD

SABRE 09:51 25 Aug 04

Have an Evesham laptop with Pinnacle Instant CD+DVD pre-installed. Try to copy/paste/burn to CD using Win Explorer but would not function. Evesham helpline stste that I must use Pinnacle to do this as it will not allow it to be done in Explorer.
Find this a bit strange as I am sure NERO allows this action to be carried out. Anyone got any thought on Pinnacle Instant CD+DVD? At the moment I am not particularly liking it. If it would allow copying to be done in Explorer I could just leave it 'dumb' on the system, but because it won't I might take it off.
any opinions?

rawprawn 11:16 25 Aug 04

I have Pinnacle and like you I don't really like it. However I can copy/drag and drop etc in explorer. I have to format the discs using Pinnacle format for it to work. I hope this helps

Alan Ryan 11:22 25 Aug 04

I've stopped using Pinnacle Instant - it's too much trouble. For my purposes, I find Windows Media Player 9 a lot easier to use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…