Pinnacle Edition 500 & Panasonic DVD problems

AlanHo 15:57 29 Sep 03

I have an Evesham two CPU twin monitor computer with a Panasonic DVD-RAM/-r/-RW burner. The computer came loaded with Pinnacle Edition 500 V4.5 which I have updated with the latest patches on the Pinnacle site.

I can use Pinnacle to write videos to digital tape with no problems and can use Windows XP Pro and Nero to write files or drag and drop to a DVD - but I cannot get Pinnacle to burn videos to my DVD writer using any of the available formats. I have tried DVD-RW, DVD-R and DVD RAM blank discs with no joy.

It recognises that I have a DVD writer installed but does not recognise that I have a blank disc in the drive. If I remove and reinsert the disc to remind it that I do indeed have a blank disc in place - it locks up the computer and I have to reboot.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bagsey 17:08 29 Sep 03

I would suggest that you post this problem on click here there can be a lot of expertise there

AlanHo 19:28 29 Sep 03

Bagsey

Thanks for the advice - will give it a try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…