Pikaone Le Stick

Teen PC geek 13:59 22 Feb 04

Hi, i am using the Pikaone Le Stick....Or i was. I was transferring MP3 files to it using Windows XP and then i removed it from the USB drive, forgetting to 'Safley Remove The Hardware' with the icon in the System Tray. Everything was then wiped and it wouldn't work. I stupidley formatted it limiting chances of getting data back. There was a file and folder on the MP3 Players drive which i was told not to delete but had obviously gone when it was wiped so i cannot just add MP3's back onto it.

click here to see the product i am talking about...

siouxah1 14:47 22 Feb 04

Not sure if this will help.

If you have formatted using WinXP you have probably formatted with NTFS or FAT32. Most flash memory seems to use FAT (FAT16). You may be able to reformat in the correct format. Not sure how this would be done under WinXP,don't use it, but someone else might. Anyway will put you back to top.

You might like to check which FAT you have and what is required.Do you have administrative tools in XP?

Is it password protected? The instruction suggest going back to your dealer if this is forgotten.I assume you have the instruction book which can be found here.

click here

You also might like to try their support line here.

click here

Regards Brian j

Teen PC geek 15:16 23 Feb 04

Thanks alot! I have it working again now...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced