Piczo and playing your own music on the pages

olivio 18:16 11 Mar 07

Firstly can anyone tell me how to put music files in to my pages coz im finding it hard coz in piczo u can only play bg/ground music with selected files/ i would like to play my own tunes on a piczo website and also if you go to my website click here and go to my pages (on main page)/drum and bass and look on that page as you can see . I want to put the videos in a scroll bar so it don't take up to muchy space

Hanx1953 17:18 08 May 07

Olivio.

I use a free Flash Player from here:
click here

There are various versions of it either as a selectable menu driven "Jukebox" or just as a mp3 player.

The other way to do it would be to fork out around £15 for the Coffe Cup Web Jukebox which is a lot "nicer" to look at.

BTW the re the flashing lights on your drum 'n' bass page. You might be consider using an epileplsy warning on your homepage... just in case someone tries to sue you. (See disclaimers on all video games etc...)

Hope this helps...
Dave

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…