Piczo Flash help

naytheman90 16:43 27 May 06

I have just started a gaming site on the free web creator, piczo the site is click here , but my problem is that i want to put a intro flash on the site, the flash is already made.

for you that dont know piczo is wher you can create your own site without html, you can have html but you can not have it linked in with your actual compute, like webspace and if you do want something with html like a video of FLASH you have to find a website that you can upload them and they give you a html code.

so please tell me a site where you can do this.

thank you in advance.

Forum Editor 17:16 27 May 06

that you will be allowed to upload a Flash file to the piczo servers. I may be wrong, but I doubt it. As far as I can see, the only way you could achieve the effect you want is to upload the file to another server. Your visitors' browsers will load the file from that server, but frankly it's a bit of a performance to set up.

naytheman90 17:23 27 May 06

i have made the same site using notepad and html but i just cant afford a domain name so if you know were i could get one free or cheap i would be very greatfull, i enjoy web designing but havent got the money, plus im only 15

Forum Editor 18:41 27 May 06

It's the bandwidth involved if you run a Flash file of any size. If your site has lots of visitors, your Flash file will be downloaded lots of times, and the bandwidth consumption can rise. Free hosting sites will all have bandwidth caps, so it isn't going to work.

Registering a .co.uk name is very cheap, it's when you come to host it that the costs can rise.

Run a search for the name that you would like, and when you've found an available name, email me the details, using the envelope next to my name. I don't know if I'll be able to help, but I'll see if I can find a suitable host. Don't post the name in the forum - send it to me via email.

Personnne 08:27 10 Jul 08

My friend created this odd little online game but got tired of moderating it, it has many flash videos embeded, but ill have to ask him how to do so. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…