Pictures in Word Documents

768 13:38 23 Aug 03

Help Please
I have had an e-mail sent to me with a Word Document atached. The Word Document has a picture in it which I would like to save as a bitmat/jpeg or any other sort of image that I can put in my "My Pictures " folder and use. How can I do it?
thanks for any help J.Moroni

Kitz E Kat 13:46 23 Aug 03

I guess you could try open the doc in 'paint'and edit it there, just select the pic, copy it open a new file and copy it there, without svaing any changes to the original,im not 'big' on apps so somebody might have a better answer, but that should work.

Kitz E Kat

huzzar 16:49 23 Aug 03

Open the doc in MSWord as usual, select the picture and copy (it to your clipboard) then paste it into your picture program such as PSP or whatever and then save it.

DieSse 16:51 23 Aug 03

Or just open the document in Word - Right-click on the picture, then select Save from the contect menu that opens.

768 17:39 23 Aug 03

thanks Kitz-e-Kat -- DieSee -- Huzzar
I did as you all suggested. Copied it Pasted it into Paint and saved it inMy Pictures then Opened in in my picture editing program.
Thanks again
Regards768

jz 19:18 23 Aug 03

DieSse:

"Or just open the document in Word - Right-click on the picture, then select Save from the contect menu that opens."

When I try this with Word 2002, there is no Save in the context menu.

jz 22:35 23 Aug 03

In Word 2002, choose "File > Save as Web Page". This saves the pictures in separate files. In earlier versions of Word, try (I think) "File > Save as HTML".

DieSse 23:33 23 Aug 03

You're absolutely correct- my fault, I should have cross checked instaed of relyng on memory!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…