pictures wont show

willhay 09:36 26 Jan 03

GGRRRRR, they still wont show I clicked resolved as thought the posting earlier would cure the problem it hasnt, any ideas.
If you didnt read the earlier post , when i go to some web pages the only picture i get is a red x in the corner

Lú-tzé 10:35 26 Jan 03

I don't know what you tried - post a link in this thread.

If you have not done this so far, try going into the advanced options and restoring all defaults (if using IE).

rickf 10:43 26 Jan 03

You need microsoft vitual machine, I think. You can download the java webstart from sunmicrosystems.

VoG™ 10:50 26 Jan 03

Virtual Machine download click here

willhay 15:09 26 Jan 03

no still no good

willhay 08:44 01 Feb 03

found the problem,, it was Norton antivirus /firewall. I unimstalled them, replaced them with Panda antivirus and zone alarm and all pictures show now

Lú-tzé 18:36 01 Feb 03

Well, it sounds as if the ad blocker may have been on in the firewall and too stringent in its blocking... Certainly it should not have stopped your images from being shown. Still, Panda and ZA are both good products.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…