Pictures for Website

STEVE71163 11:09 03 Jul 03

I am putting together a website for my cleaning business and would like to put in a few photos of cleaners doing different things.Are their any sites that i can get pictures from that i can use on websites?

distortal 18:45 03 Jul 03

I checked into something like Corbis.com but they're horribly expensive. These days you have to say when you want to use the pics for and they charge you accordingly.

There are royalty-free pics but, let's face it, people cleaning isn't going to be in high demand and I would think the pics would be hard to find.

You'd be better off spending £100 on a decent digital camera (more if you can afford it) and taking as many pics as you like yourself.

STEVE71163 06:30 04 Jul 03

Many thanks for reply. I think i will take some of my own pictures.

STEVE71163 09:39 06 Jul 03

I have just bought a digital camera and have taken a few pictures for my website. When i run the curser over the pictures they are about 774kb which is obviously to much. How do i edit the photos? I use microsoft photo editor.

User-312386 10:04 06 Jul 03

you need to compress the pictures

go into paint and resize the images or use a compressant agent

i am at the moment using Microsoft Picture Library 11 Beta, it will compress the image for you

STEVE71163 10:21 06 Jul 03

Thanks madboy 33?. I will give paint a go.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…