Pictures from the web

MAGGX 20:05 15 Oct 06

Hi all,
Iv'e seen some nice pictures from some web sites.
I would like to copy them for my wall chart.
Is this posable?
Do I print then scan and go down that route if so dose the quallity suffer?

Thanks

Totally-braindead 20:09 15 Oct 06

Firstly you have to be sure you are allowed to use them as they may be copyright.
If they aren't then in many cases you can right click on the image and left click on save target as and thats it really.

MAGGX 20:13 15 Oct 06

Many thanks
I'll try that.

MAGGX 20:17 15 Oct 06

No Just cumes up settings and about flash player 9
Any ideas

Totally-braindead 20:21 15 Oct 06

You can't do what I said with a flash image. I thought it was just a stationary picture. If its a flash image I don't know if you can do it and if so how.

MAGGX 20:23 15 Oct 06

Thanks for your help it maybe just print the page , scan and then play with the image
thanls
again.

Jak_1 20:32 15 Oct 06

You can save a flash movie but I'm not too sure how it's done. I would need to contact a friend who can do it. You also need an flv player in order to play the save flash movies.

Totally-braindead 20:35 15 Oct 06

MAGGX if you know what you are looking for you can just go to google.com and search for an image of it, see option just above the box where you type and select Images. Mind you you have to be able to describe it and some images are rather differcult to describe. Worth a try though.

MAGGX 20:43 15 Oct 06

Thanks I'll give it a try.

octal 21:03 15 Oct 06

One way is to take a screenshot and crop the picture, the other way is try AltaVista, I find them very good at returning images, better than Google. click here

DieSse 22:40 15 Oct 06

You can use a screen capture program, such as MWSnap3 - this enables you to cut out and save just about anything that appears on your screen. Get it from click here it's totally free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac