pictures stored in my ebooks after using Internet

ReyesKing 15:56 26 Feb 05

On a users area on the computer, in 'My Ebooks' there is a Temporary Internet Files' folder. when i click it it opens a folder called 'Content IE5'. when i open this it has an index in it and many subfolders full of pictures for example the google sign, and small random pictures. what is going on? thankyou

Diodorus Siculus 16:02 26 Feb 05

Does ebooks connect to the net for content? If so, that is why the data is there. If not, perhaps you somehow changedthe default location for temp internet files.

ReyesKing 16:04 26 Feb 05

i havent knowingly change it althhough i did completely delete the contents of the temp folder on the C drive recently as i was instructed to. what can i do?

SANTOS7 16:07 26 Feb 05

click here my ebooks is connected to adobe acrobat, uninstall it if you want to........

Diodorus Siculus 16:08 26 Feb 05

Do you have a temp internet files folder on C drive as well?

ReyesKing 16:12 26 Feb 05

i still have a folder called TEMP on C drive but it has stayed completely empty ever since. also i have adobe version 7 but how is this linked to it? thanks

Diodorus Siculus 16:24 26 Feb 05

Not the TEMP folder but one within

documents and settings

username

local settings

I think this is where; I don't use XP nowdays.

ReyesKing 16:28 26 Feb 05

hi theres no folder called local settings within any of the user areas.

Diodorus Siculus 16:31 26 Feb 05

c:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USERNAME> \Local Settings\

ReyesKing 16:39 27 Feb 05

hey i have no Local settings in any of the users areas. the files that build are up are really annoying, how do i stop this from happening?

ReyesKing 16:41 27 Feb 05

i have deleted my ebooks within the users area. will the files just build up somewhere that i dont know? im very worried

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…