Pictures on the sheet where I want them

wato 23:57 29 Jul 03

Does any one know of a program that will allow me to position and size pictures on an A4 sheet. ie 4 different images - size 6x4 inches with a small boarder between each ( I never got round to the metric sizes)or 8 pics 3x2 with boarders

Wato.

DieSse 00:02 30 Jul 03

Microsoft Photo Draw allows you to drag and resize and re-orientate pictures onto any size paper you want to use, using just drag and drop with the mouse.

You can capture straight from a camera or scanner, or from a file.

It's amazingly simple to do.

Megatyte 00:11 30 Jul 03

PaintShop Pro also has a facility to do this. There are free programmes but I can't think of any at the moment. Do a Google, that should turn up something.

AH

LAP 10:12 30 Jul 03

I use Perfect Photo Printer £19.99 + postage from
click here it's worth a look..Lap..

Filch 12:56 30 Jul 03

Photoshop Elements. Microsoft's Photo Editor, which is often part of Works. Photoshop Limited Edition and PhotoDeluxe 4 if you can find them.

huzzar 15:24 30 Jul 03

If you have MS Word you can put your pictures in text boxes and place them where you want. Check using print preview before printing.

pj123 18:48 30 Jul 03

Get a download of Photoquicker 3.1 from the Epson site. click here Go to the download library, select Inkjet Printers, Select Epson Stylus Photo 895 printer, select your operating system. Download Photoquicker 3.1. You print 1, 2, 4, 8 or 20 on a page. If you don't have an Epson printer you won't get all of the facilities but it will print multiple images on a page.

Bebee 20:15 30 Jul 03

Easy PhotoPrint is a free download from the Canon site click here

It is an optional download for a range of their printers - I downloaded it from the link for the S600 or the i850/950. Just follow the links to choose the OS and language and it should be there. I don't think it's dependent on a Canon printer and it's simple to use.

wato 00:36 04 Aug 03

Thanks to you all for your imput. I'm going to give each a try and pick the berst for my use.

wato

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…