Pictures not working and interactive buttons

steve263000 09:08 12 Apr 05

I have recently added a new page to my site, click here This is one of Front pages photo page templates. It is full of photos that I took in Florida in December. The problem is that when I click on the thumbnail, nothing happens. It it supposed to open up into the full photo. To check it out, from the home page click on "travel section" and then on the new button "Florida photos".

Also the interactive button that I have tried out is not working properly as when you press it all you get is the red cross. I have had this problem before, and "solved" it by just getting rid of it, but I would like to know how to fix it. They all work fine in preview and preview in browser. Any ideas?

steve263000 12:22 12 Apr 05

I have replaced the complete page, and now whenever a thumbnail is clicked, all I get is page not found. I have renamed all the pictures that I have used, and the files are all in the images file. Any clues? Also the page banner is not showing, and that is the first time that has happened.

steve263000 16:58 12 Apr 05

I have completly redone the page now. I figured out that the photos were not being picked up from the file inside images correctly, so I moved them to the main image folder. However I have once again had to remove the interactive buttons as they just will not work. Does anybody have any idea what the problem can be? I am using FP2003.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…