pictures needed please

end 21:57 20 Oct 04

not exactly a computer problem, but...am searching for pictures of someone lying on the ground with a person leaning over them ; am supposed to be teaching at the w/e on how to take respirations, but finding pictures on how NOT to do it is proving difficult; so really want pictures of someone standing or kneeling beside someone with a hand on their chest; have been searching all day with little result; so hope the forum just might be able to oblige; sorry, but hope FE will "allow" for a short stint?

VoG II 22:04 20 Oct 04

Have you looked at the clipart in Word?

Salinger 22:05 20 Oct 04

Might be something here click here

end 22:09 20 Oct 04

is there some in there; maybe had better have another forray...had not managed to locate any but..

a newspaper clipping or something could be useful too:)
I have been at this all day , so where am I "missing " that I could be searching?

nick_j007 22:18 20 Oct 04

Search under 'Images' under Google or AltaVista?

Expect you've been there etc.

JonnyTub 22:19 20 Oct 04
  Dan the Confused 22:20 20 Oct 04

click here maybe?

VoG II 22:21 20 Oct 04
  end 23:39 25 Oct 04

thanks for those links; most useful;

now searching for pictures of the structures at the elbow; am trying to teach a student how to take a manual blood pressure and wish to show her what structures she is dealing with ; have already googled under "images" but not great result:(

hopefully the last time I have to impose on the forum"s tollerance:)

and any images of putting a blood pressure cuff on might be useful in my "teaching tool-box and profile "
thanks team::))

Dan the Confused 23:51 25 Oct 04

How about click here and click here

end 00:08 26 Oct 04

will have to go back on the tower to print that lot in colour::))
but thanks;

any with the basic structures of the anatomy of the elbow showing the blood vessels would be useful::)))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…