pictures missing

menorcarob2 10:38 26 Jul 03

when i open a web page, any page at all, some of the pictures are missing when i right click / show picture they appear, what could be the problem.

MichelleC 11:57 26 Jul 03

Could be a few reasons;

refresh rate, cache memory, java scripting, or it could be an ie or os issue.

menorcarob2 15:12 26 Jul 03

how do i repair ie

User-312386 15:20 26 Jul 03

what operating system have you got? and what internet exploerer version are you using?

VoG II 15:37 26 Jul 03
  menorcarob2 15:37 26 Jul 03

xp pro and ie6

VoG II 15:42 26 Jul 03
  menorcarob2 16:45 26 Jul 03

done the repair and it seems ok thanks alot everyone

menorcarob2 12:19 09 Aug 03

may i say that this is seriuosly bugging me i had this problem sorted out, or so i thought but it keeps coming back the ie repair using sfc /scannow seems to cure it then it goes back to teh no picture situation, another thing it says page cannot be displayed but pressing "GO" three times and then the page appears, this happens everywhere no matter what site i visit

menorcarob2 15:10 10 Aug 03

i have scoured the web and found that this problem is something to do with article 817177 on microsoft.com however they do not have a fix as yet from what i can understand, perhaps some of you could take a look and suggest something,

menorcarob2 14:55 11 Aug 03

makes no sense
i have had a nightmare with ie6 install unistall sfc /scannow ect, finished up with a system that would not boot properly, started system via press F8 when the system is starting and select boot with last good know configuration, that did it, i then installed ie6 from pca cd and the system not only seems faster but my internet connection is flying along better than ever, when i was asked do i want to keep my old ie personal setting i said no, when i said yes the system would not boot. and this was all brought about by using ms update i have switch it off.... resolved this subject a bit to soon,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…