pictures from currupt disk

1st spring 06:09 20 Mar 09

Could someone tell me please how do I get pictures back off a currupt disk.

Taff™ 07:00 20 Mar 09

What kind of disk are they on? Hard Disk or Floppy? You need to give us a bit more information. What do you mean by a corrupt disk?

1st spring 07:09 20 Mar 09

The pictures are on a hard CD disk. I cannot see the pictures even though I know they are on the disk. I have been through this before, only I have forgotten how I did it. I might have been under sea princess exp pro at the time.

Taff™ 08:14 20 Mar 09

Obviously make sure the disk is clean. Try it in a different CD Drive, some drives don`t recognise certain manufacturers media. You could also try cleaning the CD Drive in case the laser has collected some dust. Can you see anything on this disc and is it a CD-R or rewritable?

Picklefactory 11:13 20 Mar 09

If Taff's advice doesn't work, then maybe Isobuster could get in. I used it this week to access data on a DVD that refused to load into two different drives. There are some free or trial versions available if you Google it.

woodchip 13:29 20 Mar 09

click here

13 down Rigga's link to Photo Program you will need a big disc to save the files to as it will find even photos Deleted

1st spring 16:58 20 Mar 09

I am going to see if I can put my old email address and name for this site and see if I can get the info back. I do not want to download any more as I am thinking of coming off the web. Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…