pictures coming up as crosses

applecroc 12:28 20 Sep 03

Have been trying to download pictures to send as greetings. All the pictures are coming up as red crosses. Can anyone help. Thanks

MAJ 12:50 20 Sep 03

Need a bit more info, applecroc. Where are you trying to download them from and to? How are you downloading them, via email or via the web? You could try emptying your Temporary Internet Files folder as a starter, IE > Tools > Internet Options > General tab > Delete Files button.

applecroc 17:29 20 Sep 03

Hi Maj, Just trying to download pictures to send from folders in my documents. Tried emptying temporary internet files but still not doing.

obbit 17:34 20 Sep 03

hi applecroc. i am assuming you are trying to copy pictures from web sites. do you right click on the picture and click "save picture as" ??

applecroc 17:45 20 Sep 03

No. I have downloaded pictures from web sites and got them in folders on my desktop. from there i am trying to send them as yahoo greeting cards under send your own pictures.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…