Pictures to AOL via email ?

3tg 18:41 24 Aug 03

I use BT/Outlook Express, my friend is with AOL. when emailed a photo to him, I told him to click on the "paperclip". He has emailed me back telling me that he has no paperclip. Please can anyone tell me how to open an attachment with AOL so I can pass the information on. He is new to computers and I have no knowledge of AOL. Cheers

Mango Grummit 20:36 24 Aug 03

At the bottom left of his e-mail window ... click "download"

MG

Djohn 02:30 25 Aug 03

To add a little more to Mango Grummit's correct answer, after clicking on "Download" Your friend will be given the choice to "Open or save to disk". He/she can then open immediately, or save to a folder, then open to view. Regards. j.

3tg 16:32 25 Aug 03

I emailed my friend and relayed each of the replies, he has just emailed me to say, he now has the picture thanks to your advice. I could have told him to look at the helppage, but thought as he is new to computers, it might confuse him at this stage. Once again, Many thanks. Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…