pictures

john53 15:51 05 Oct 04

this is my first attempt at building a web site usung serif web plus 7,i want to put family pictures a page which i have done but when i run in a browser the pictures disappear advice needed please

john

Taran 01:13 06 Oct 04

I'm bumping this one back up to the top of the forum in case it gets lost down the page.

I don't use Serif Web Plus and so I can't offer you a quick fix I'm afraid.

My first thoughts are that the images are getting left behind when your gallery is produced. In many web authoring applications you have to manually import your images into a folder within the web site structure you are working on. Most good programs will import them for you but some kind of lose the images along the way. So my guess would be that the gallery images are left behind in their location on your own computer rather thanbeing imported into the web structure and then published as part of the site.

steve263000 05:27 06 Oct 04

I had this problem, although I do not use serif. The advise I was given was to save all the photo's you intend to use in a folder, then save that folder in your web building structure. When you publish to the web, all the items within the web folder will be published.

Steve.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…