Picture of a Willow Tree wanted

Graham. 12:52 16 Mar 08

I am setting up a website for a friend. I need a picture of a Willow Tree, as that is part of his address. For once, Google doesn't seem to be of help.

Any takers, please?

Graham. 12:54 16 Mar 08

Unless you go to Google Images...

MAJ 12:57 16 Mar 08

Google hasa shedload of willow tree images, Graham., your problem might be getting a royalty free image. click here

Graham. 13:00 16 Mar 08

Just found that. I'm just using Save picture as for the moment click here until I get a reaction.

Joe R 13:01 16 Mar 08
  Graham. 13:13 16 Mar 08

That will do for now. I will add some random cats.

audeal 14:08 16 Mar 08

Graham. Why not jump in the ol' motor and do a toure around the lakes with the digi' cam and take your own "royalty free" pics. Nice Sunday Afternoon out with the ol' dear.

Graham. 14:48 16 Mar 08

We've got a couple of cats coming up from Derby tomorrow. I'm going over when they are due to arrive, I'll take the camera with me.

They are very busy anyway, but every business needs a website these days, even if it's only a free one. This is my sixth on Piczo.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…