Picture viewer disapeared!

saffyd 12:12 02 May 05

Hi, can anyone give me any advise on how to get my picture viewer back, it was a great little program, just click on the picand it wasviewed as a thumb nail, i have win 98, its in their somware cos i tried to look in the find files, but returned saying 'picture viewer exe.' cannot open in C:/ please help and oldie, many thanks

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:14 02 May 05
  saffyd 14:00 03 May 05

thanks for taking the time trying to help me, but it did not work, think its because it an old system Pacard Bell, pulsar P3, tried the recovery disks, but couldnt find Cab files, or picture Viver exe. any other tips would be very greatful. many thanks,

jack 14:18 03 May 05

Down load
click here

Does all you need and lots more.

leo49 14:49 03 May 05

If you can't recover the Windows 98 one, I've a little program which does a similar thing - right click a picture and a thumbnail is in the right-click context menu. Called Picaview, it was on a cover disc several years ago.

It's only 765kb zipped so if want it,click my envelope and I'll email it as an attachment.

saffyd 20:30 04 May 05

Thanks everyone for their help, i'v found a little program what is useful, it might help another, click here same sort of picture viewer. FREEWARE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…