Picture Thumbnails missing

osben 10:43 16 Jan 11

Hi all

I am using Windows 7 64bit

When I go into the folder that I have pictures store in, I get a list of the pictures as thumbnails but only with the windows substitute picture. Not a thumbnail of the actual pictures stored in the file.

How do I alter this as there is no option to be able to do this apart from changing the size of the icon in "change view"

Regards

rdave13 11:55 16 Jan 11

Click on the 'organize' tab and in the dropdown menu select 'folder and search option'. Untick the box for ' always show icons, never thumbnails' under the view tab

osben 16:46 16 Jan 11

Hi rdave13

Thanks for the quick reply. Still finding my way round 7. Why can't they leave things like this where they were in XP?????

I supose it's progress!!

thanks again.

lancer048 20:24 16 Jan 11

In windows 7 go to organize tab and uncheck the box which depicts "always show icons", further more to retrive missing thumb nails use the software easy recovery professional 5.6, it will retrive all your lost data.
Open Talk Magazine
magazine online
<a href="click here">magazine online</a>

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…