Picture storage?

FRANNY 10:52 30 Sep 04

When my digital camera is full on holiday, is there a portable device that i can transfer them to, for storage, until i get home.

Belatucadrus 11:11 30 Sep 04

What kind of camera and what storage media type does it use ?

Sethhaniel 11:25 30 Sep 04

EZ PnP Digimagic DM220 24X Portable CD Writer[GDDEZDM24X] £189.00DigiMagic enables you to produce a back-up copy of digital photos directly from your camera’s flash memory card onto a CD-R or CD-RW disc.The one-touch operation and the stand-alone solution make using DigiMagic a snap.Other advantageous features of DigiMagic are that it is lightweight and portable. Requiring only AA rechargeable batteries, DigiMagic goes where you go and eliminates the need for buying additional (and costly) memory cards.The DigiMagic include four LED indicators, an audible buzzer, a one-touch copy operation and the ability to connect DigiMagic to your computer via USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 for use as a memory card reader or external CD burner.Package Contents: 4 AA detachable Battery pack, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Compactflash 4in1 adapter, a manual, a CDRom with drivers, blank CDRom and Nero Express software.DigiMagic solves all your digital imaging back-up problems; all your digital photo images are stored on CDRoms, ready for sharing, emailing, printing or storing.DigiMagic supports CompactFlash, MicroDrive, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Secure Digital and MultiMedia Cards (xD picture cards via an optional adapter). CompactFlash and MicroDrive cards insert directly into the DigiMagic card slot, and other memory cards are accessible via 4 in 1 Compact Flash Card adapter supplied.Another excellent advantage of using DigiMagic is that one CD-R disc (650 MB) can back up 10 flash memory cards of 64 MB capacity. Each 64-MB flash memory card takes approximately three minutes to download.For bigger memory cards, the DigiMagic will take up to 10 minutes to transfer your files to a CDRom.DigiMagic features multi-session back-up capability - that means you can back up one 64 MB flash memory card and then reuse the same CD at a later date.SPECIFICATIONS Recording Media: Blank CD-R/CD-RW Disc Digital Camera Flash Memory Card Compatibility: Compact Flash Type I/II, Microdrive, Smart Media, Multi Media Card, Secure Digital, Memory Stick (xD picture cards via an optional adapter) Back-up Capacity: CD-R disc or CD-RW disk with 650MB or 700MB Multi-Card Capability: Can copy from multiple memory cards Multi-Session: Can copy to a single CD at different times Back-up Method: Copies to CD with Single Button Operation Display: LED Indicators (OK/Write, Fail, Disc Full, Low Battery) Control: Single Button Operation Audible Indicator: Audible notification when copying session is complete Interface: USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 to PC or MAC Operating System Support: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP, MAC OS 10.2.x or higher Power: 100-240V(50-60Hz), Universal AC Adapter Battery: four Rechargeable AA Ni-MH Batteries in a Battery Pack Operating Temperature: 5-50 degree (Celsius) Humidity: 20-80% (non-condensing) Operating altitude: 12,000 feet Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 35mm(H) x190mm (L) TEAC CD Burner: CD-W28E (24X writing CD-R / 10X writing CD-RW / 24X reading)

Belatucadrus 15:01 30 Sep 04

click here for review

hssutton 16:13 30 Sep 04

There are a number of storage devices, I use the X-drive. Have a look here click here at the various devices available. when you get to their site, click on "Digital" then "Memory" finally on "Portable Storage"

Sethhaniel 14:39 04 Oct 04

Portable USB cd/rw -DVD rom- and muti card reader for £99.01
Coming down and getting more features on the way ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…