Picture resizing

wrg 17:05 17 May 07

Afternoon all

I am looking to place a lot of pictures on to my SD card which I am going to use in a digital photo frame, which has a resolution of 480*234. Does anyone know of a way of resizing pictures all in one go rather than having to do them individualy.

Thanks
WRG

rawprawn 17:17 17 May 07

This should do it click here

wrg 17:23 17 May 07

rawprawn

Many thanks for that, guess what I will be doing tonight.

Gongoozler 17:38 17 May 07

When you have installed Irfanview, select File - Batch Conversion/Rename to get the resizing option. Make sure the picture frames are all the same way round, i.e. landscape orientation. It doesn't matter which way round the picture within the frame is, but if you have rotated any of the pictures as you can if you use Windows Explorer - View - Filmstrip, then this confuses Irfanview. Also select the output directory to be different from the input one, then you won't risk overwriting any of the original pictures if you get it wrong first time. After that, it's quite straightforward.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…