Picture problem - Ti4200 + Hansol 920p monitor

Ratboyslim29 13:27 19 Jan 03
  Ratboyslim29 13:27 19 Jan 03

I've got a new PC with a Ti4200 (Asus) graphics card, using a Hansol 920p monitor.

For some strange reason, the picture seems to flicker (ever so slighty). It is not major but after using the monitor for a while it becomes a strain on the eyes.

The resolution I use is 1280 x 1024 (75 Mhz).

This distortion becomes even greater when I play Championship Manager in "window" mode (The GOD of all games!!).

Any ideas how I can reactify this problem. It cannot be the graphics as I've already replaced it one!

Thanks!

firstagent 13:41 19 Jan 03

This may not help much, but you may need to update the graphics card driver. Use google.com and search for a driver for your card or also use google to combine your card's name with the name of your monitor for known issues.

tbh72 14:00 19 Jan 03

And also update the drivers for the Hansol monitor. I used to have a hansol and you wouldn't believe the difference after going to the hansol website & using the hansol monitor drivers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…