Picture problem

sugarbabe 18:11 PM 13 Nov 08

I've just uploaded some new photos to the following page

click here

they are normal jpg photos but when on website they look awful?? all other photos on site look fine so i'm not sure why???

Kemistri 18:35 PM 13 Nov 08

I haven't got the time to check your code right now, but did you specify the wrong dimensions for each image by any chance? That's the first and most obvious cause of poor quality image display that springs to my mind.

mco 18:59 PM 13 Nov 08

two of your images are thousands of pixels by thousands of pixels but you are displaying them as pretty small. First of all, go back and resize them to what you actually want them on the page.It's the green bag and the natural cotton bag

Forum Editor 19:20 PM 13 Nov 08

are the same size - 100x133 pixels - but I wonder how you resized them. Did you do it by dragging the image to the correct size in your site design software?

The way to handle this is to resize the images in some photo-editing software - specify the pixel size of the image and save it before inserting into the site.

sugarbabe 19:47 PM 13 Nov 08

ok thanks for your help I will re size in picture manager and re load x

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…