picture maker?

yorkieman 11:02 23 Mar 04

hi can anyone help? i have removed by accident a prog that enabled me to print different pics on an a4 sheet. i think it was called picture maker it was a usefull prog hope someone can help

Sethhaniel 11:39 23 Mar 04

KODAK Picture Disk: Download Software
... Software.*** Picture Maker.
*** Download Software.
click here

yorkieman 11:47 23 Mar 04

no it was not kodak, but you could have different sizes of pics and it was model 1,2,3,4 for the settings

yorkieman 11:47 23 Mar 04

no it was not kodak, but you could have different sizes of pics and it was model 1,2,3,4 for the settings

Sethhaniel 12:42 23 Mar 04

the Kodak Picture Maker Enhanced features include:

Multiple-image output. Different multiple pictures can be output on the same page in print sizes of 3.5 x 5, 4 x 6 and 5 x 7 inches.

Color vibrancy. Using this tool, consumers can restore vibrancy in prints made from their old photographs.

Border designs. Forty new border designs are available including 12-month calendars.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:46 23 Mar 04

Dou need to have any Kodak hardware to use this or can it be used with any program?

Regards.

edstowe 12:50 23 Mar 04

Have a look at the Agfa site for loads of picture processing software click here
click here

or from kodak, Ofoto now click here

€d

Diodorus Siculus 13:30 23 Mar 04

An alternative: PhotoQuicker from Epson

Diodorus Siculus 13:31 23 Mar 04

click here - forgot the link.

GroupFC 14:56 23 Mar 04

For future reference (when I get home!).

pj123 15:14 23 Mar 04

As Diodorus Siculus says. Regardless of the printer you have you can download photoquicker from the Epson site. This will give you all sorts of combinations for printing: you can have 1, 2, 4, 8, or even 20 pics on one A4 sheet. You didn't say what printer you have (or the operating system) but obviously it works better with an Epson (borderless) printer. When downloading you need to select something like the Epson 895 or Epson 915 printer (according to the O/S you are using). I would suggest you go here and select Photoquicker 3.2 click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…