"Picture it publishing" what next?

bretsky 15:41 05 Sep 04

Hi folks, I have the above 2001 oem version and would like to upgrade to a higher and more up to date version. I am very happy with "pip" and I am no David Bailey and I find it very easy to use, but as I say would like to have a more up to date version, it came with works suite preinstalled.

Comments well appreciated ta

bretsky ;0)

Graham ® 17:14 05 Sep 04

You may already have the latest version unless you've turned it off. I have version 5.0.1.3410.

click here

bretsky 18:08 05 Sep 04

Thanx Graham, yes this is the version I have, just wondered what to up grade to, as there seems to be an awful lot of these apps on the market.

bretsky ;0)

Pesala 19:52 05 Sep 04
  Diodorus Siculus 19:59 05 Sep 04

I don't know what PIT does, but would suggest you have a look at Photoshop Elements version 2 - excellent for photo manipulation.

Serif have PhotoPlus available free.

Graham ® 20:50 05 Sep 04

The forbidden 3 letter word 'Buy' is apparent!

Pesala 21:14 05 Sep 04

>> The forbidden 3 letter word 'Buy' is apparent! <<

Much though I love freeware, sometimes it is worth buying software, though these days it is hard to justify spending more than £50 on any software. $24 is not a lot.

bretsky 21:23 05 Sep 04

Thanx gang, will take a look at suggestions, "pip" is very simple to use with great results without being overly complicated.

bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…