picture folder trouble

Hucky 14:15 18 Sep 04

whenever i try 2 open my picures up i keep gettin this....C:\docume~1\oemuse~1\locals~1\temp\wer3d.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt

Irishman 14:57 18 Sep 04

Try clearing your Temporary Internet Files in My Docs.

jack 15:09 18 Sep 04

Are you referring to the default 'my pictures'as in 'my documents'or another folder someplace else that possibly you have created

If it is the default one , this sounds like a an operating system problem brewing as this is 'built in'
If it is one you have made then this too is corrupted.

Try this create a new folder in C drive and give it a name that does not have the word 'pictures' in it. for example 'allpix'

Now go to Start/Find and in the search field select pictures and documents and type in the following
click on find and all the jpeg pictures will come up ,right click, select all ,then copy then come out of find go to the 'allpix' folder and go to 'edit'paste- with luck all the jpeg images will transfer.
If you have other types of picture , reapeat the exercise for each type.

then you can now try all the tricks to clear that problem with out putting your pictures at risk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…